Monday, June 18, 2007

Stand Up and Show Your Soul

I fell across an article from Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Ph.D Author of the best seller Women Who Run with the Wolves today and it resonated so much with what I would like to say to each and everyone of us in this time that I needed to bring it to the attention of us all.

She says we are made for this time, it is our time, and it is not the time to focus on the heaviness and the wrongs of this chaotic world we are living in. But it is the time to stand up and show our souls. To join our lights to that of others of like minds and hearts, - it is not our job to make a massive change but to add our voice and heart to the surge of the thousands of others who are stretching out to mend the part of the world that is wihin our reach.
For the full text of her inspirational words click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am the owner of 'SomethingToThinkAbout' blog (http://somethingtothinkabout-en.blogspot.com/) and saw you also read and quote my blog.
As your and my blog follow a parallel path, would you be interested in exchanging blog-links?

Please reply to blogs@tiiws.com.

Thank you in advance, have a ood day.

Georg