In a paper published online by the British journal The Lancet, the experts say they see no evidence that the top-selling drug worked against H5N1 avian influenza and fear the treatment could be of limited use if the H5N1 virus ever mutates into a feared pandemic form.So what to do - first I'd say don't get sucked in by the fear mongers - and second - take responsibility for your own health. It is the only way to go.
Build your own immunity - and how to do that?
- Detoxify your digestion and your liver and gallbladder. If you need advice with this Best Health can assist you.
- Stop eating sugar. 1 tsp of sugar significantly reduces your immunity for up to 6 hours.
- Include lots of green leafy vegetables in your diet and eat garlic every day.
- Drink plenty of pure, flitered water every day - tap water is NOT clean! For the best filter on the market check out the Wellness Filters - they are excellent.
- Make sure you do exercise on a daily basis. 45 minutes - brisk walking - get your heart rate up, helps reduce colds and flu and can cut your length of illness in half.
- Take good quality supplements - also available through Best Health.