Friday, November 03, 2006

Italian Adventure

I have been on holiday so no posts in the past couple of weeks! That's my excuse and I am sticking to it!! A recommended sojourn - but I would absolutely suggest that you don't try to do as much as we did in a short time.

Pick an area and stay there! We did Rome 3 days - Amalfi Coast 3 days - Cinque Terre 3 days - then Tuscany for the remaining 4.

Tuscany - or Toscana in local lingua - and Cinque Terre woudl have been plenty. In fact two weeks in Toscana would have been fabulous. So much to see and do - Florence itself could warrant at least 5 days!

So I have made a resolution - at least two good holidays a year - what's the point of grinding our noses into the ground - let's get out there and get some different viewpoints on life and enjoy - after all life is meant to be enjoyed I am sure.

No comments: