Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Passion Test

I bought this book about 6 months ago, on a spur of the moment purchase off the net. It sat on my shelf and I didn't look at it further until the New Year when it seemed a good time to review my passions and my intentions for 2007.
And since then, I have been carrying with me on my trips.
Today flying across to Melbourne from Perth, I opened it again. And I would like to share a few words of wisdom that have leapt out at me.

Your life today is the result of the predominant thoughts you have held up till now.
If you want to change your life, change your mind!

Our intention is being broadcast to the Universe minute by minute. If your predominant thoughts are those of fear - thoughts about there not being enough, thoughts reflecting fear of loss, if you focus on a desire for safety, for keeping the status quo, this becomes your intention.

It is so important in these times, to realise that the promotion of fear based realities on the planet is uppermost. This is very infective, so if your predominant thoughts fall into this darkness it is suggested that you become very aware of what you surround yourself with.

Let the newspaper stay in the shop, use the off button on the tv when the bad news floods in, (it is always the same and if there is really something you need to know about - then be sure you will hear it). Tune your radio to the best music you can find, discover the joy of reading uplifting material. If the book you are reading is creating sadness or terror or darkness in your mind, put it down. You do not have to finish a book just because you started it!

Surround yourself with positive people, joyful space, beautiful music and uplifting information - it is out there, just be open and allow it to come into your life. This will most certainly assist you in discovering the true intention that you have - rather than that which is overlaid upon you by the fear mongering that is so prevalent at this time.

It is our responsibility to uplift ourselves so we can create harmony within and therefore around us.

No comments: