Saturday, January 14, 2006

Options for Total Health

I am really happy to say that I just achieved a goal I have had for sometime, to make a professionally recorded CD with information for optimal health. I have been able to express some of my deepest thoughts and my long held convictions on how to become healthy and stay that way.
It will soon be available on www.besthealth.com.au.

Inspirations for this presentation have come from many sources, including Wallace De Wattles - that wonderful gentleman from the 1800's - you can find his work at this site: The Science of Getting Rich Network

Hey.. I just want to say health is your birthright.. and it does not come from the Big Pharma Companies.. its your responsibility and mine .. so lets wake up and stop giving our power away.

We also just bought a Lectroject - check this out at http://www.lectroject.com/ - we have started using it, and one of our people who is involved in our trial with it, had an outbreak of herpes when she came for her first treatment and stated later that her outbreak was much less than normal.

No comments: